The study also found that adopting an electronic health records system could help mitigate quality disparities at hospitals that care for a disproportionate share of poor patients.
What does EHRS stand for?
EHRS stands for Electronic Health Records System (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRS
We have 13 other meanings of EHRS in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (computer communication)
- Enterprise Human Resources and Payroll (software)
- Ethiopian Human Rights and Peace Center
- East Haven Rifle Range (Connecticut)
- Essex Human Rights Review (journal)
- European Human Rights Reports
- Electronic Health Record Reference Architecture (Canada)
- Emergency HQ USAF Reconstitution Site
- Enrolled Hours (educational transcript)
- Enterprise Human Resources System
- Environmental Health and Radiation Safety
- European Hair Research Society
- European Histamine Research Society
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Society of Iran
- English Heritage Research Transactions (publication)
- Environmental Health Research and Testing, Inc. (various locations)
- Explosive Hazard Reduction Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
All but one said they use the electronic health records system for documenting patient care at least 75% of the time, and half said they use it all the time.