It suggests a streamlined licensing process for health professionals and recommends that states initiate electronic health information exchange efforts through Medicaid, SCHIP, public health and state employee health plans.
What does EHIX stand for?
EHIX stands for Electronic Health Information Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre Limited (India)
- Efficient Health Information Solutions (medical consulting firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Electronic Health Information System
- Emlyn Hughes International Soccer (computer game)
- Environmental Health Information Services
- European Health Interview Survey
- Emerging Health Information Technology
- Expert House Information Technology (Saudi Arabia)
- Enhanced Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Environmental Health Journal (Chadwick House Group, Ltd.; UK)
- European Heart Journal
- Euskal Herria Journal (Basque Country, Spain)
- East Hampshire Joint Advisory Committee (UK)
- Environmental Health and Justice Collaborative (Chattanooga, TN)
- Engrossed House Joint Resolution (Washington State Legislature)
- Eastern Habitat Joint Ventures
- Elternverein für Hochbegabte Kinder (German: Parent Association for Gifted Children; Switzerland)
- Emergency Health Kits (UN World Health Organization)
- Energasindo Heksa Karya (Indonesian company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Presented in sections on applications in diagnostic and clinical decision support, health care information, e-disease management, electronic health information exchange, and ICU, papers report on innovations such as development of a clinical data warehouse, knowledge representation of traditional Chinese acupuncture points using the UMLS and a terminology model, and a rule-based intelligent ICU information system.
Revisions based on feedback included the HIE definition as the process of electronic health information exchange rather than the governing function or entity.