Under the contract, Lockheed Martin will build and deliver paveway II Plus LGB kits, consisting of MAU-209C/B computer control groups that contain the electronic guidance system and the associated air foil groups that provide lift and stability to the weapons, in standard GBU-10 MK-84 (2,000 lb.
What does EGS stand for?
EGS stands for Electronic Guidance System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EGS
We have 142 other meanings of EGS in our Acronym Attic
- El Goonish Shive (webcomic)
- Electric Generation Supplier (Pennsylvania)
- Electrical Generating System
- Électricité Générale Service (French: General Electric Service)
- Electrogalvanized Steel
- Electron Gamma Shower
- Electronic Glide Slope
- Electronic Government Strategy
- Electronic Grade Silicon
- Electronic Ground System
- Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP (law firm; New York)
- Emergency Generator Set
- Employers Getting Started (mental health; Canada)
- Employment Guarantee Scheme (UK)
- End Game Scoring
- EndoGastric Solutions (natural orifice surgery; Redwood City, CA)
- Enggist & Grandjean Software
- Engineered Geothermal System (energy production)
- Enhanced Geothermal System
- Enhanced GFMPL Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ditch Witch says its 8500 guidance system is an advanced, highly accurate electronic guidance system for tracking horizontal directional bores.
The T11 was an acoustic torpedo with a highly sophisticated electronic guidance system designed to track ships by the sound of their propellers.
And combine harvesters will become lost in the fields - because they use electronic guidance systems.
Using sophisticated electronic guidance systems, OR1(R) provides centralized control of every component of the surgical suite, including overhead mounting systems, surgical lights, operating room tables, endoscopic equipment, cameras, video systems and documentation solutions.
The GBU-12 guidance kits consist of the recently integrated MAU-209C/B computer control group, which contains the electronic guidance system, and the MXU-650 air foil group, which provides lift and stability to the weapons.
And accomplishing this depends directly on the machine's electronic guidance system and its correct operation by drilling crew personnel.
Using sophisticated electronic guidance systems, OR1 provides centralized control of every component of the surgical suite, including overhead mounting systems, surgical lights, operating tables, endoscopic equipment, cameras, video systems and documentation solutions.