The implementation of an electronic government in Bulgaria will not have a harmful effect on jobs, newly appointed Minister Roman Vasilev has assured.
What does E-Gov stand for?
E-Gov stands for Electronic Government
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enhanced-Frequency Shift Keying
- Estrogen plus Gestagen
- Embedded Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector
- Electronic Grant Application and Processing (UK; Royal Society)
- Electronic Games for Education in Math and Science
- Estimates of Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Eosinophilic Inflammation
- e-Government Interoperability Framework (UK government initiative launched September 2000)
- Effective Governance of Open Spatial Data (EU)
- Electronic Government Ordering System (NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center)
- Enhanced Global Positioning System
- Emissions and Generation Resource Integrated Database
- Enhanced GPRS Support Node
- Electronic Gun
- Electronic Headquarters for the Acquisition of War Knowledge
- Electronic Hotel Operations and Reservation System (software; Malaysia)
- Execution Hour (JCS operations)
- Electronic Human Resource Management
- Holonomic and Universal Broker Services (collaborative engineering web platform; est. 2002; various locations)
- Engineering and/or Installation
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781466621190 E-procurement management for successful electronic government systems.
Electronic government refers to the utilisation of ICT for delivering government information and services to citizens, businesses, employees, and governments.
They were delighted to get the paperwork done quickly and easily using the electronic government system over the Internet that the Baghdad government is implementing.
9780769541938 Web information systems and applications; workshops on semantic web and ontology and on electronic government technology and application; proceedings.
Aug 04, 2010 Damascus, (SANA) -- The Syrian Ministry of Communications and Technology prepared a draft project for cooperation with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) to fund the Executive Team of the Syrian Electronic Government Initiative.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Iraqi minister of science and technology has discussed with the head of the Estonian Parliament the recent developments in the electronic government project.
Upload e-Gov Data The Portal is also the means by which the DoD satisfies the reporting requirements of the Electronic Government Act of 2002.