A 24X7 SYSTEM FOR FUND TRANSFERS The present National Electronic Funds Transfer system operates between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays, and for half- a- day on Saturdays, which mars the convenience factor.
What does EFTS stand for?
EFTS stands for Electronic Funds Transfer System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFTS
We have 14 other meanings of EFTS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payment System
- Edwards Flight Test Range (California, USA)
- Energy Futures Trading Research
- Engineering Flight Test Requirements
- European Forum for Teachers of Religious Education
- Éducation, Formation, Travail, Savoirs (French: Education, Training, Work, Knowledge)
- Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification
- Electronic Full-Text Sources (University of Chicago Library and The ARTFL Project)
- Electronics Fundamentals Training Section
- Elementary Flight Training School (British Commonwealth Air Training Plan)
- Enhanced Flight Termination System
- Equivalent Full Time Student
- Equivalent Full Time Student Load (aka Effective Full Time Student Load; education funding calculation factor; Australia)
- Equivalent Full Time Student Unit (Australia)
- École Française de Tennis de Table (French: French School of Table Tennis)
- Exceptional Family Transitional Training
- European Fishing Tackle Trade Association
- Experimental Feasibility of Targets for TRAnsmutation (group of European laboratories and institutes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The FTC also enforces the Electronic Funds Transfer Act, which establishes the rights, liabilities and responsibilities of participants in electronic funds transfer systems.
Wright also covers similarities in legal concerns between EDI and electronic funds transfer systems, record keeping laws and their relevance to EDI, and potential EDI antitrust implications.
Recent actions by Congress and the IRS have delayed the mandatory use of the IRS's new electronic funds transfer system known as EFTPS (electronic Federal tax payment system).