CheckFree's electronic funds transfer (EFT) service enables ElectricStreets to offer residents the option to pay their rent online by electronic check.
What does ETF stand for?
ETF stands for Electronic Funds Transfer (banking industry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ETF
We have 147 other meanings of ETF in our Acronym Attic
- Early Termination Fee
- Eastern Task Force (various organizations)
- Eclipse Trust Framework
- Ecology Task Force (Los Angeles, CA)
- Education and Training Factor (factor of educational experience; Immigration Canada)
- Effluent Treatment Facility
- Egoli Tossell Film (production company; Germany)
- Electrical Test Facility
- Electrical Time Fuze
- Electron Transferring Flavoprotein
- Electronic Target Folder (US Navy CVN-68)
- Electronic Test Facility
- Electronic Transfer File
- Electronic Trip Fare
- Elektrotehnicki Fakultet u Beogradu
- Emergency Task Force (Toronto)
- Emerging Markets Telecommunications Fund (stock symbol)
- Emerging Technologies Fund (various locations)
- Emitter Track File (US Air Force)
- Employee Trust Funds
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic funds transfer can help agents reduce service demands and focus on sales.
95-68 provides that, absent reasonable cause, a taxpayer required to deposit Federal taxes by electronic funds transfer is subject to the 10% failure to deposit penalty if the taxpayer deposits the taxes by means other than electronic funds transfer.