Therefore, a starting point for drafting an electronic file policy for a lawyer or law firm should be to review the electronic filing policy of the local federal court.
What does EF stand for?
EF stands for Electronic Filing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EF
We have 36 other meanings of EF in our Acronym Attic
- Education First (internation English school)
- Education Foundation (various organizations)
- Educational Forum
- Ejection Fraction
- Ejection Fraction (cardiology)
- Elbow Flexor
- Electric Field
- Electro-Flechette (gaming, Missionforce: Cyberstorm)
- Electro-Focus (Canon Cameras)
- Electron Flow
- Electronic Focusing
- Electronic Form
- Electronic Warfare Fighter (US military aircraft designation)
- Elegant Feeling (Hyundai)
- Elementary File
- Elementary Functions (TMN)
- Elite Force (Star Trek: Voyager computer game)
- Elite Four (gaming, Pokemon)
- Elizabeth Forward (school district, Pennsylvania)
- Elmer Fudd (cartoon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, any return not in compliance with the electronic filing requirements will be considered to not have been filed on time, rendering any elections invalid.
ELECTRONIC FILING OF CORPORATE RETURNS BRINGS a number of benefits, including increased speed, greater accuracy, the ability to attach lengthy explanatory documents as PDF files and a comprehensive system of error codes that makes it easier for CPAs to spot mistakes quickly.
On August 29, 1995, Tax Executives Institute submitted the following comments to William Zachery, IRS Assistant Examination Chief in Atlanta, and Sharon Lovell, IRS Director, Corporate Specialties in Washington, who co-chair an Internal Revenue Service workgroup on streamlining corporate filing requirements and developing a business case for electronic filing of Form 1120.
More than 55,000 tax firms participated in the electronic filing program in 1991.
Encourage competition in the private sector to increase electronic filing of tax returns.