EFTPS: Choose a payroll service provider that uses the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
What does EFTPS stand for?
EFTPS stands for Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EFTPS
We have 3 other meanings of EFTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Torbacka (airport code; Finland)
- Embedded Fault-Tolerant Supercomputing Operating System (ESPRIT project 21012)
- Electronic Federal Tax Payment (US Department of the Treasury)
- Encrypted File Transfer Protocol
- Enseignement et Formation Techniques et Professionnels (French: Education, Technical and Vocational Training)
- Equivalent Full-Time Person/People/Placement (human resources)
- Ethernet File Transfer Protocol
- European Federation of Tall People (Netherlands)
- European Fisheries Technology Platform (various locations)
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Electronic Funds Transfer Payment System
- Edwards Flight Test Range (California, USA)
- Energy Futures Trading Research
- Engineering Flight Test Requirements
- European Forum for Teachers of Religious Education
- Éducation, Formation, Travail, Savoirs (French: Education, Training, Work, Knowledge)
- Electronic Fingerprint Transmission Specification
- Electronic Full-Text Sources (University of Chicago Library and The ARTFL Project)
- Electronic Funds Transfer System
- Electronics Fundamentals Training Section
Samples in periodicals archive:
Going forward, taxpayers must submit all federal tax deposits using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
Department of the Treasury partner on "Simplify"--a national initiative to communicate to tax preparers, small businesses and the financial services industry the benefits of paying federal taxes electronically through the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System.
Nearly one million employers could qualify for a refund of a previously paid federal tax deposit penalty if they enroll in the IRS's Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS).
The e-Help desk supports e-file, Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, TeleFile, and future e-service customers.
The Internal Revenue Service has unveiled improvements in its Electronic Federal Tax Payment System at www.
Bernie Phillips, ATP Tax Manager National Society of Accountants RELATED ARTICLE: Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) EFTPS, provided free from the U.