00 Hardcover QC760 Garg (electronics and electrical communication engineering, Indian Institute of Technology) helps electronic engineers master the principles and methods underlying computational tools and commercial software in electromagnetic, with the goal of achieving optimal microwave system performance.
What does EEM stand for?
EEM stands for Electronic Engineers Master (commodity codes)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEM
We have 82 other meanings of EEM in our Acronym Attic
- École d'Etat-Major (French: School of Staff)
- École Européenne de Massage (French: European School of Massage; Belgium)
- Économie de l'Espace et de la Mobilité (French: Economics of Space and Mobility; course)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia, Ectrodactyly, and Macular Dystrophy
- Eden Energy Medicine (certification program)
- Effluent Emission Monitoring
- Eigenmode Expansion Method
- Électricité et Eaux de Madagascar (French: Electricity and Water of Madagascar)
- Electron Emission Mass Spectroscopy
- Electronegativity Equalization Method
- Electronic Equipment Mechanic (OPM job description)
- Embedded Event Manager (Cisco)
- Empirical Evaluation Methods
- End-Effect Model
- End-to-End Message (telecommunications)
- Énergie, Électronique et Matériaux (French: Energy, Materials and Electronics)
- Energy and Environmental Markets
- Energy Efficient Mortgage
- Enhanced Expanded Measurements (Telcordia)
- Enterprise Energy Management