GEDI--Generic Electronic Document Interchange [ISO 17933:2000(E)].
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Electronic Document Interchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Eidgenössisches Departement des Innern
- Electrical Design and Installation (various companies)
- Electro Diesel Ireland
- Electrodeionization (removal of ionized salts from water using electricity)
- Electron Drift Instrument (Cluster spacecraft)
- Electronic Data Information
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Data Interface
- Electronic Discharge Instruction (medical discharge)
- Electronic Document Imaging
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ESQ Development Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vendors submit the invoices either manually into the Web-based system or by mapping electronic document interchange (EDI) to WAWF, or using file transfer protocol (FTP).
Until recently, the solution was a pricey and complex Electronic Document Interchanges (EDI) network.