B4820 $78 ARMA member or non-member Electronic Document Imaging: Technologies, Applications, Implementation William Saffady When it comes to electronic document imaging systems and services, there is a lot that information professionals need to know.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Electronic Document Imaging
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Education Development International (UK)
- Eidgenössisches Departement des Innern
- Electrical Design and Installation (various companies)
- Electro Diesel Ireland
- Electrodeionization (removal of ionized salts from water using electricity)
- Electron Drift Instrument (Cluster spacecraft)
- Electronic Data Information
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Data Interface
- Electronic Discharge Instruction (medical discharge)
- Electronic Document Interchange
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
- Environnement de Développement Intégré (French: Integrated Development Environment)
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Strategic planners, management analysts, and records personnel will find the sections on records retention, electronic records, training, compliance, off-site storage, vital records, filing systems, micrographics, and electronic document imaging quite useful.
Further, an RFP will solicit information about a given vendor's ability to deliver and implement an electronic document imaging system, as well as support it throughout its anticipated operating life.