Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski launched on Tuesday an electronic document exchange platform at five state administrations.
What does EDE stand for?
EDE stands for Electronic Document Exchange
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDE
We have 54 other meanings of EDE in our Acronym Attic
- Exploring Diabetes and Depression in Youth (South Carolina)
- École Doctorale d'Eté (French: Summer Graduate School)
- Economic Development and Enterprise
- Ecovillage Design Education (course; various locations)
- Éducation pour le Design d'Ecovillage (French: Education for the Ecovillage Design)
- Effective Dose Equivalent
- Eisenhower Dance Ensemble (Rochester, MI)
- Electronic Data Exchange
- Electronic Defense Evaluator
- Electronic Distance Education
- Elitt Developpement Expansion (France)
- Embedded Development Environment
- Empire District Electric (Joplin, MO)
- Encrypt-Decrypt-Encrypt (cryptography)
- Engineering Data Exchange (software)
- Enseignements d'Explorations (French: Teachings of Explorations)
- Enterprise Data Environment (electronic library system)
- Equinox Desktop Environment (software)
- Escuela de Ejecutivos (Spanish: School of Executives)
- Établissement Départemental de l'Elevage (French: Departmental Establishment of Livestock)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article focuses on general considerations in the development of a Web-based model for electronic document exchange (EDE) in the context of the OpenILL Cooperative's EDEN project.
It's no exaggeration to say that Adobe has a lock on the field of electronic document exchange and distribution.