He details the field of history and its research methods and areas; the resource materials needed, major historians and their methods, continuing education and mentorship, library association divisions, historical societies and organizations, electronic discussion groups, and conferences; understanding faculty and their needs; reference services and access to material; the history curriculum, history components in other disciplines, building instructional presentations, and collaboration with faculty; materials in the collection; selection and acquisition tools; and other professional aspects.
What does EDG stand for?
EDG stands for Electronic Discussion Group (IMF)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDG
We have 81 other meanings of EDG in our Acronym Attic
- End Diastolic Flow Velocity
- Enterprise Documentation Framework Working Group (US DoD)
- Earth Defense Force X (video game)
- Eagle Development Group (various locations)
- Edison Design Group (West Orange, NJ)
- Edouard Derville Généalogiste (French: Edward Derville Genealogist)
- Effective Development Group (various locations)
- Efficient Decisions Group (Fort Washington, MD)
- Electrical Density Gauge
- Electro Dynamic Gyroscope
- Electronic Dot Generation (printing/graphics)
- Électronique du Golfe (French: Gulf Electronics)
- Email Deliverability Group (RightNow Technologies)
- Email Discussion Group
- Embedded Data Generator
- Emergency Diesel Generator
- Employment Department Group
- Encore Design Group (Second Life virtual environment developer)
- Endothelial Differentiation Gene
- Enforcement Decision Group (Illinois, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I know from personal experience that the AP teacher community consists of professionals who are willing to share their expertise through the Electronic Discussion Group (affectionately known as "the listserve").
Wheaton lawyer Donald Ramsell, who argued the case before the high court, provided his views of the case in posts to ISBA's Criminal and DUI Law electronic discussion group.
In personal meetings and via electronic discussion groups, ICRL colleagues explore topics such as consciousness and the quantum field, the subjective nature of information, the non-locality of mind, and the anomalous exchange of information between consciousness and the physical environment.
Exploring the use of electronic discussion group coding with pre-service secondary teachers.
Dutt-Duner and Powers (2000) maintain that while a new instructional tool such as electronic discussion groups can have some stumbling blocks, it can have tremendous impact upon discussion and thought.
This angst seems to have lessened in the last year or so, but was very much in the literature and electronic discussion groups in the 1990s.
34 resources including: training sessions and seminars, resources online, articles and publications related to capital asset reporting, electronic discussion groups and chat rooms, and early implementers of Statement No.