jpg ) DHL Express and Abu Dhabi Customs have signed an MoU to launch the first Electronic Data Interface (EDI) system for the logistics sector in Abu Dhabi that will ensure faster clearance of goods imported into the capital city.
What does EDI stand for?
EDI stands for Electronic Data Interface
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EDI
We have 207 other meanings of EDI in our Acronym Attic
- Édition, Diffusion, Information (French: Publishing, Broadcasting, Dissemination)
- Éditions et Diffusions Internationales (French: Publishing and Broadcast International)
- Education Development International (UK)
- Eidgenössisches Departement des Innern
- Electrical Design and Installation (various companies)
- Electro Diesel Ireland
- Electrodeionization (removal of ionized salts from water using electricity)
- Electron Drift Instrument (Cluster spacecraft)
- Electronic Data Information
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Electronic Discharge Instruction (medical discharge)
- Electronic Document Imaging
- Electronic Document Interchange
- Employee Development Inventory
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Enhanced Defense Intelligence (Mass Effect; video game)
- Enterprise Data Integration
- Enterprise Development Initiative (various locations)
- Enterprise Development International
- Environmental Developers, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Have automated cash transfers, electronic data interface and electronic funds transfer services?
Under this system, customers send orders via electronic data interface to P&G's distribution centers.
Engineers developed a number of press controls and electronic data interfaces which enabled a machine to literally monitor its own production and productivity.