A few business and technical leaders have said that extensible markup language (SML) eliminates the need for the standardized electronic data interchange messages.
What does EDIM stand for?
EDIM stands for Electronic Data Interchange Message
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDIM
We have 12 other meanings of EDIM in our Acronym Attic
- Enquête Dynamique sur l'Insertion Professionnelle des Jeunes (French: Dynamic Investigation on the Professional Integration of Youth)
- Escala de Desarrollo Infantil de Kent (Spanish: Kent Scale of Infant Development)
- Electronic Dictionary of the Irish Language (Ireland)
- Electronic Document Interchange between Libraries (France)
- Espace de Développement de l'Imagerie Ludique (French: Development of Playful Space Imaging)
- Expertises et Diagnostics Immobiliers (French Real Estate Diagnostics and Expertise)
- Editeurs, Libraires, & diffuseurs francophones
- Éducation et Diversité Linguistique et Culturelle (French: Education and Cultural and Linguistic Diversity)
- Earthquake Disaster Information System for the Marmara Region, Turkey
- Electronic Data Interchange Management
- Electronic Dispenser Interface Module (Veeder-Root Co.)
- Enhanced Diagnostic Inference Model
- Enseignement, Diffusion, Information, Musiques (French: Education, Outreach, Information, Music)
- Enterprise Data Information Management (Microsoft)
- Epizootic Diarrhea of Infant Mice
- Equality and Diversity Impact Measure (UK)
- Equipment Design Information Memorandum
- Ergonomie, Design et Ingénierie Mécanique (French: Ergonomics, Design and Mechanical Engineering)
- Every Day in May
- Expertise et Diagnostic Immobilier (French: Real Estate Expertise and Diagnosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A new generic electronic data interchange message is being developed to enable retailers to test whether their EDI systems and those of their trading partners will be able to recognize the year 2000.