Both Hardee and Lightle served as members of the committee aimed at helping pump industry firms increase efficiency and productivity by utilizing the EDE processes outlined in the new, Electronic Data Exchange for Pumping Equipment, HI 50.
What does EDE stand for?
EDE stands for Electronic Data Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EDE
We have 54 other meanings of EDE in our Acronym Attic
- Aerodrome Bremen (Germany)
- Economic Development Deal of the Year Award (Business Facilities magazine)
- Enterprising Dedicated Dynamic Youth (British Columbia, Canada)
- Exploring Diabetes and Depression in Youth (South Carolina)
- École Doctorale d'Eté (French: Summer Graduate School)
- Economic Development and Enterprise
- Ecovillage Design Education (course; various locations)
- Éducation pour le Design d'Ecovillage (French: Education for the Ecovillage Design)
- Effective Dose Equivalent
- Eisenhower Dance Ensemble (Rochester, MI)
- Electronic Defense Evaluator
- Electronic Distance Education
- Electronic Document Exchange
- Elitt Developpement Expansion (France)
- Embedded Development Environment
- Empire District Electric (Joplin, MO)
- Encrypt-Decrypt-Encrypt (cryptography)
- Engineering Data Exchange (software)
- Enseignements d'Explorations (French: Teachings of Explorations)
- Enterprise Data Environment (electronic library system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Louisiana Rural Health Information Exchange is using an integrated open systems platform from Carefx to provide real-time electronic data exchange for teleconsultation services, linking 24 northern Louisiana community providers with Louisiana State University Health Science Center in Shreveport, La.
CareGiver provides secure electronic data exchange with institutional pharmacies and existing resident information systems, and automates the standing monthly medication and treatment order renewal process.