uk Auto Business News - 03 June 2011 Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a United States-based automaker, has developed its first in-house hybrid transmission, named the e-CVT, or electronic continuously variable transmission.
What does ECVT stand for?
ECVT stands for Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (automotive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECVT
We have 1 other meaning of ECVT in our Acronym Attic
- European Conference on Visual Perception
- European College of Veterinary Public Health
- European College of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Entropy Constrained Vector Quantization
- Emerald Coast Vacation Rentals (Destin, FL)
- East Coast Video Show
- Electric Cauterized Vein Segment
- European College of Veterinary Surgeons (est. 1990)
- Electronically Controlled Variable Shock Absorber (automotive)
- Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography
- Electronically-Controlled Variable Transmission
- European College for Veterinary Toxicology
- Extended Communications Vector Table (computing)
- Embedded Computer Vision Workshop (IEEE)
- Emerald Coast Volleyball Week (Florida)
- Essex Council for Voluntary Youth Services (UK)
- Eastern Championship Wrestling (formerly Extreme Championship Wrestling)
- eClinicalWorks (medical software; Westborough, MA)
- Effluent Cooling Water
- Electronic Combat Wing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aided by an Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (E-CVT), the car will move from rest to 62mph in less than six seconds, with rear-wheel drive and a 50:50 front-to-rear weight balance for truly sporting handling.