What does ECCAT stand for?
ECCAT stands for Electronic Compendium of Compliance Assistance Tools (US EPA website; construction)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECCAT
We have 1 other meaning of ECCAT in our Acronym Attic
- Emily Carr College of Art and Design (Canada)
- East Coast Conference on Astronomical Imaging
- European Coordinating Committee for Artificial Intelligence
- European Co-Ordination Centre for Aviation Incident Reporting Systems
- European Coordination Centre for Accident and Incident Reporting Systems (EU)
- Evangelical Covenant Church of Alaska
- Egyptian Canadian Cultural Association of Ottawa
- Economic Community of Central African States
- European Collaborating Centres in Addiction Studies (est. 1988; various locations)
- Early Childhood Councils Advisory Team (Colorado)
- European Code of Conduct on the Arms Trade
- European Conference on Clinical Aspects and Treatment of HIV Infection
- Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
- Electronic Configuration Control Board (US Navy)
- Electronics Components Certification Board, Inc.
- Etobicoke Community Concert Band (Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada)
- European Committee for Conservation of Bryophytes (plants)
- European Conference on Computational Biology
- Evangelical Church of Czech Brethren (Czech Republic)
- Ewing Cole Cherry Brott (architectural design firm)