While the fundamental laws of economics have not changed, the economics of the physical world must be reassessed in the bits-based electronic commerce world.
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Electronic Commerce World (magazine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Electronically-Controlled Variable Transmission
- European College for Veterinary Toxicology
- Extended Communications Vector Table (computing)
- Embedded Computer Vision Workshop (IEEE)
- Emerald Coast Volleyball Week (Florida)
- Essex Council for Voluntary Youth Services (UK)
- Eastern Championship Wrestling (formerly Extreme Championship Wrestling)
- eClinicalWorks (medical software; Westborough, MA)
- Effluent Cooling Water
- Electronic Combat Wing
- Electronic Control Weapon (law enforcement)
- Elite Crimson Warriors (gaming clan)
- Elliptical Cylindrical Waveguide
- Emergency Conservation Work act
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Start at the Electronic Commerce World Institute's home page (http://www.