What does ECSB stand for?
ECSB stands for Electronic Commerce Standards Board (Computing Technology Industry Association)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECSB
We have 5 other meanings of ECSB in our Acronym Attic
- Embedded Computer-Based Systems Analysis
- Electronic Crimes Special Agent Program
- European Conference on Signal Analysis and Prediction
- European Conference of Scientists and Plastic Surgeons (est. 1996; Rotterdam, Netherlands)
- Equally-based Community Support and Training (Sri Lanka)
- European Centre for Space Applications and Telecommunications (European Space Agency; UK)
- European Computer Solutions and Trading (Croatia)
- Early Childhood Services Bureau (Montana)
- East Cambridge Savings Bank (Cambridge, MA)
- Edmonton Catholic School Board (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Entente Charnècles St-Blaise (French table tennis club)
- Étude Charpente et Structure Bois (French: Carpentry and Wood Structure Study)
- European Council for Small Business
- Entropy-Constrained Sub-Band Coding
- European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules
- Enterprise Communications Software Business Unit (Cisco)
- East Coast Surfing Championship (Virginia Beach; Virginia)
- Ector County Senior Center
- Electric Cooperatives of South Carolina, Inc.
- Emerald Coast Science Center (Fort Walton Beach, FL)