Electronic commerce allows parties to exchange goods and services using electronic tools.
What does ECOM stand for?
ECOM stands for Electronic Commerce
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECOM
We have 21 other meanings of ECOM in our Acronym Attic
- European Collaboration in Oncology Literature Evaluation
- European Collaborative Open Learning Environment
- Escherichia Coli (bacteria)
- Electronic Corpus of Lute Music (UK)
- East Cambridgeshire On-Line News (UK)
- Ecologistes Confédérés pour l'Organisation de Luttes Originales (Walloon: Green Political Party; Belgium)
- Expanding Cloud of Lethal Stupidity
- East Coast Organization of Language Testers
- E-Commerce Online Marketing
- ECU Communications Module (military aviation)
- Electronic Commerce Operations Management
- Electronic Computer-Originated Mail
- Electronic Control Unit Communications Module
- Electronics Command (Army)
- Emergency Communications
- Emission Control
- ESA Cost Modeling Software
- Ethernet Communication Module
- Exchange Carrier Operations Management (Telcordia)
- Exterior Communications (System)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electronic commerce is the great pro- mise that has yet to be fulfilled.
Suleman of The Bank of Nova Scotia, and the Electronic Commerce Task Force of TEI's Canadian Income Tax Committee, chaired by Vincent Alicandri of Xerox Canada Ltd.