: The framework agreement also includes the professional support and advice to the requirements-reducing areas, the delivery of the agreed Industrial Electronics product range within a given time after pre-release order and the connection to the electronic catalog system of the AG.
What does E-CATS stand for?
E-CATS stands for Electronic Catalog System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of E-CATS in our Acronym Attic
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Electronic Cash
- Exteroceptive Component of the Cuneocerebellar Tract
- Electrochemical Cell
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
- Electronic Client Health and Result Monitoring System
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (college drinking intervention)
- Enhanced Cell Identification (wireless communications)
- Electronic Cigaretes
- Enterprise-Corporate Information Management
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
Samples in periodicals archive:
to provide a full range of electronic commerce products and services, including Internet purchasing, electronic catalog systems, electronic bid systems, web site development, and more.
Dana Allen's Prior experience includes: Product Manager and Data Developer Manager for Triad Systems: Was one of the primary designers of the Triad Electronic Catalog system, the first successful computerized auto parts cataloging system, which has commanded a 50% + market share for over 10 years and is the flagship software/data product of Triad Systems (a public company at that time $150 million in sales).
About Granada Research Granada Research is a consultancy based in Half Moon Bay that specializes in business-to-business content-driven commerce systems including indirect procurement applications, net marketplaces, Web and other electronic catalog systems, third-party content services, and service and repair document management systems.