95 Hardcover QP113 Bioengineers and medical researchers and practitioners explore how the precise electronic analysis of variation in the heart rate can be used in clinical diagnosis.
What does EA stand for?
EA stands for Electronic Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EA
We have 103 other meanings of EA in our Acronym Attic
- Ejército Argentino (Argentinian Army)
- Ejército del Aire (Spanish Air Force)
- El Alacran
- Elastane (fiber)
- Elective Abortion (also seen as EAb)
- Electric Actuator
- Electricity Association (UK)
- Electro-Absorption (modulator)
- Electromagnetic Anomaly
- Electron Affinity (chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data helps the user develop electronic reports such as cost per mile, underutilized equipment, and operating costs, while formulating the ideal lifecycle modeling using the Utilimarc[R] lifecycle model and electronic analysis.