In the case of electronic air cleaners and ion generators, maintenance is also necessary to prevent high levels of ozone.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Electronic Air Cleaner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Control
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
- Emirates Aviation College (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
notes that indoor air quality products, such as electronic air cleaners and portable ionic air purifiers, are often used to improve air quality in homes, yet many produce ozone.
The medical journal Immunology and Allergy Practice has now reported the results of a survey that measured high-efficiency electronic air cleaner (EAC) use in the home.
Efficient whole-house cleaning will probably require one of two types of central air cleaners that mount directly into the home's duct work: a media-filter air cleaner or an electronic air cleaner.
For example, one of the biggest advantages of electronic air cleaners is that consumers do not have to search for replacement filters nor do they have to pay high costs for replacement filters.