ELECTRONIC ACCESS CONTROL Gerard Honey Newnes Technical Books Access into buildings, controlled access within buildings, perimeter access control, and perimeter protection are all areas that have been expanding rapidly within the security industry.
What does EAC stand for?
EAC stands for Electronic Access Control
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EAC
We have 453 other meanings of EAC in our Acronym Attic
- Editors' Association of Canada
- Edmonton Arts Council (Canada)
- Education & Assistance Corporation
- Education, Arts & Culture (various locations)
- Educational Access Channel (various organizations)
- Election Assistance Commission (US)
- Electrical Application Committee
- Electricity Authority of Cyprus
- Electronic Access Code (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Access Conference (US Department of Education)
- Electronic Air Cleaner
- Electronic Arts Canada (interactive entertainment software; British Columbia, Canada)
- Elite Agility Certificate (Dog Agility Title)
- Emergency Action Center
- Emergency Action Checklist
- Emergency Action Committee (US DoD)
- Emergency Action Communications
- Emergency Action Console
- Emergency Assessment Coordinator
- Emic Application Cluster (Emic Networks)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Immediate Release The US market for electronic access control products and systems is projected to increase ten percent per year through 2007 to $7.
The Danish architectural hardware manufacturer, d line, with SALTO, the Spanish electronic access control specialist, has developed a new concept; a minimal door lever design combined with advanced electronic access control management system.