11) Electrodiagnostic tests such as nerve excitability testing (NET), (7) electroneuronography (ENoG), (12) and electromyography (EMG) (13) can provide additional information regarding the facial nerve and the integrity of the muscles that the facial nerve innervates.
What does ENoG stand for?
ENoG stands for Electroneuronography
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ENoG in our Acronym Attic
- Equivalent Number of Bits
- EGEE (Enabling Grids for E-Science in Europe) Network Operations Centre (Switzerland)
- Emirates National Oil Company
- Employment Network Opportunity Conferences (jobs)
- Enterprise Network Operations Center
- Euromech Nonlinear Oscillations Conference (mechanical engineering)
- European Network of Ombudspersons for Children (est. 1997)
- Education Network of Christian Homeschoolers
- Employee Not on Duty
- Electronic Notice of Arrival/Departure
- European Network of Genocide Scholars
- Environmental and Occupational Health (educational course)
- European Network of Ombudsmen in Higher Education (University of Amsterdam; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Electronic Notice of Intent
- Employers Non-Ownership Liability
- European Network of Living Labs
- Exciting Nova on Network (Fujitsu Robot)
- Eastern New Orleans Neighborhood Advisory Commission (Louisiana)
- European Network of Occupational Psychologists
- European Network of Organizational Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electroneuronography (ENoG) demonstrated a 78% decreased facial response on the left.