DISCUSSION This study examined the results of sham and dexamethasone iontophoresis along with ultrasound treatments in combination with splints, exercises, and ergonomic interventions in patients with CTS confirmed by clinical examination and electroneurography.
What does ENG stand for?
ENG stands for Electroneurography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENG
We have 32 other meanings of ENG in our Acronym Attic
- Eden Native Forest Management Area (Australia)
- Fireman, Engineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- École Nationale de la France d'Outre-Mer (French: National Overseas School of France)
- Enforcement Police
- Environmental Forum for Action (Sierra Leone)
- Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Forensic Science Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this study, the presence of minor complications in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM) referred to electroneurography (ENG) laboratory for evaluation of neuropathy were assesed.
Electroneurography showed a 98% weakness compared to the other side, and electromyography revealed fibrillation potentials in the oculi, frontalis, and oris muscles.