They did not use electroneurographic measurements, and the results were evaluated based on patient satisfaction.
What does ENG stand for?
ENG stands for Electroneurographic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENG
We have 32 other meanings of ENG in our Acronym Attic
- English Not First Language
- Eden Native Forest Management Area (Australia)
- Fireman, Engineman Striker (Naval Rating)
- École Nationale de la France d'Outre-Mer (French: National Overseas School of France)
- Enforcement Police
- Environmental Forum for Action (Sierra Leone)
- Everyday New Fantastic Possibilities
- Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving (Myers-Briggs personality type indicator)
- European Network of Forensic Science Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electroneurographic and myographic results showed a severe form of a peripheral axonal neuropathy.
Sensory neuropathy in rheumatoid arthritis: an electroneurographic study.