9781607417804 Electron beam modification of solids; mechanisms, common features, and promising applications.
What does E-BEAM stand for?
E-BEAM stands for Electron Beam (Evaporation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Enhanced Adaptive Differential Pulse Code Modulation (voice compression, ITU-T G.727)
- American Economic Review (Electronic Web Edition)
- Enhanced Access Grant Channel (computer networking)
- Electronic Advance Passenger Information System
- Electronic-Advanced Passenger Information System (US FEMA)
- Enhanced Address Resolution Protocol
- En Route Automated Radar Tracking System (US DoD)
- e-Awareness Seminar Series for Asian Parliamentarians
- Electronic Businesses and Governments
- Enhanced Brigade
Samples in periodicals archive:
A prototype consisting of six trapezoidal veto detectors arranged around a plastic scintillator has been tested with an electron beam produced by a Van de Graaff accelerator.
SureBeam is touted as a leading provider of patented electron beam and X-ray food safety systems and services for the food industry.
Those steps include measuring the incident electron beam current and voltage, knowing the angle between the electron beam and the sample (takeoff angle), collecting the emitted x rays from the sample, comparing the emitted x-ray flux to known standards (to determine the k-ratio) and transformation of the k-ratio to concentration using algorithms which includes, as a minimum, the atomic number, absorption, and fluorescence corrections.
Starting this fall, researchers will be able to obtain even more detailed information about proton and nuclear structure at the Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility (CEBAF) in Newport News, Va.
a leading supplier of Electron Beam Lithography systems is pleased to announce the delivery and successful installation of the EBPG5000pES Lithography system at the newly established Melbourne Centre for Nanofabrication (MCN) in Australia.