9781606924860 Controlled structures with electromechanical and fiber-optical sensors.
What does ELECTMECH stand for?
ELECTMECH stands for Electromechanical
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Electronic Computing
- Education Leading to Employment and Career Training (program)
- Enhanced Learning with Creative Technologies
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Trade Association
- National Emergency Airborne Command Post (call sign)
- Electro-Optical Intelligence (US DoD)
- Electrosurgical Loop Excision of the Cervical Transformation Zone (excisional procedure)
- Edge Emitting Light Emitting Diode
- Entangled Light-Emitting Diode
- European Landscape Education Exchanges (landscape architecture network; est. 1985; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insight electromechanical testing systems with 5 kN and 10 kN load capacities are featured in a two-page, four-color bulletin.
To test the conductor, NIST scientists modified their axial electromechanical test apparatus and used a new 16.
The Navy already uses precision-machined electromechanical gravity gradiometers to help submarines navigate without noisy sonar.
The Advantage of Electronic Submeters Electronic submeters are more technologically advanced than the glass-encased or electromechanical submeters of the past.
9781420069723 Electromechanical systems and devices.