TCs currently approved for development includes: Two Level Maintenance, Combined Arms Training Strategy, Signal Data Reference: Signal Equipment, Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations, and Communications Security Operations.
What does EMSO stand for?
EMSO stands for Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EMSO
We have 7 other meanings of EMSO in our Acronym Attic
- Equipement Moderne SIAB Modulab (French: Equipment Modern Siab Modulab; laboratory supplier)
- Evangelical Missionary Society of Mayurbhanj (1985; India)
- Executive Master of Science in Marketing (various locations)
- Emergency Medical System Medical Director
- EOS Mission Support Network
- European Marfan Support Network (est. 1991; support organization)
- European Maritime Simulator Network (shipping, EU)
- Seaman, Electrician's Mate Striker (Naval Rating)
- Evolution of Market Structure in Network Industries (London)
- Electronic Music Shop Online (Germany)
- Ethnic Minority Student Organization
- European Medical Students' Orchestra
- European Mobility Service Office
- European Multidisciplinary Seafloor Observatory (marine research)
- Electromagnetic Studies of the Continents
- European Medical Students' Orchestra and Choir (est. 1993)
- Emergency Medical Services Operating Fund
- Eleanor Mann School of Nursing (University of Arkansas; Fayetteville, AR)
- Emergency Medical Services Outcomes Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
1, Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO).
The Afloat Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Program, or AESOP, is a surface Navy spectrum management software tool for managing radar and communications frequencies of shipboard equipment.
The FSPO also introduced the electromagnetic spectrum operations construct which is the doctrinal basis for how the Army conducts spectrum related missions.
Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations is the term now being used to describe this critical function.
More recently, the importance of electromagnetic spectrum operations in supporting other warfighting capabilities such as electronic warfare and the control of remote air and ground vehicles has elevated EMSO into a warfighting capability in itself on par with network management.