Omura defines BDORT as "mostly an electromagnetic resonance test.
What does EMR stand for?
EMR stands for Electromagnetic Resonance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of EMR
We have 149 other meanings of EMR in our Acronym Attic
- École Maîtrisienne Régionale de Bourgogne (French choir school)
- Edison Media Research
- Éditions Marc Reift (French: Marc Reift Editions; Switzerland)
- Éditions Musicales Russes (French: Russian Music Publishing)
- Educable Mentally Retarded
- Educational Media Resources (various organizations)
- Eeyou Marine Region (Canada)
- Effort Multiplier Rating
- Electromagnetic Radiation
- Electromagnetic Reconnaissance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neither the pen nor the mouse require cables or batteries - both are powered by the tablet (which connects via USB) using the electromagnetic resonance technology developed and patented by Wacom.