00 Hardcover QC665 Following a trend he finds in nature to discretize, Weiner, who has a background in the US military and military contractors, applies the discretization process to the electromagnetic propagation medium.
What does EMPROP stand for?
EMPROP stands for Electromagnetic Propagation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Embarkation, Movement, Planning, Rehearsal, Assault (alternate method of amphibious assault planning and execution)
- Empresa Maritima SA (Chile)
- Emergency Prevention System for Transboundary Animals and Plant Pests and Diseases (United Nations-FAO)
- Electromagnetic Performance Evaluation System
- Embedded Premise Switch System
- Energy Management and Performance Related Energy Savings Scheme (UN Environment Programme)
- Environmental Pulse Radiation Environment Simulator for Ships
- Emprendedores and Tecnología (Entrepreneurs and Technology)
- Environmental Management and Policy Research Institute (India)
- Electronic Materials and Processing Research Laboratory
- Electronic Military Personnel Records System
- Enroute Mission Planning and Rehearsal System
- Equipment Maintenance and Performance Reporting System
- Electric Model Plane Stuff
- Electromagnetic Pulse Simulator
- Electronic Media Production Service
- Emergency Management Program Specialist (US FEMA)
- Emergency Mobilization Preparedness Board
- Enhancements for Multimedia Priority Service
- Equipment Monitoring and Performance Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based on a revolutionary new class of materials that exhibit powerful new electromagnetic propagation properties, Metamaterials enable ultra-compact, multi-band and multi-mode MIMO WiFi devices with superior communication speed, range and mobility.
His topics include electromagnetic propagation and reception, the basics of antenna engineering, modulation and multiplexing techniques, error correction techniques, link budget analysis, an overview of IPv6, and carrying various versions of IP and transmission control protocol (TCP) over satellite links.
Coverage includes Fourier series and transforms, applications to acoustic and electromagnetic propagation models, transmission and emission tomography and image reconstruction, optimization techniques, and high-resolution methods, among other topics.