By utilizing a proprietary printed wire board topology with a high-frequency direct current - direct current converter circuit, Visteon is able to significantly reduce the radiated electromagnetic noise of the FPC.
What does EMN stand for?
EMN stands for Electromagnetic Noise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EMN
We have 35 other meanings of EMN in our Acronym Attic
- East Midlands Ministry Training Course (UK)
- East Midlands Media and Technology Centre (UK)
- Ethiopian Mass Media Training Institute (Ethiopia)
- Enquête Mortalité, Morbidité et Utilisation des Services (Haiti)
- Early Morning News
- EarthLink Municipal Networks
- École de Musique du Nogentais (French music school)
- École des Mines de Nancy (French: Nancy School of Mines; Nancy, France)
- École des Mines de Nantes (French: French School of Mines Nantes; Nantes, France)
- École Nationale de la Magistrature (French National School for the Training of Judges and Prosecutors)
- Electronic Mail Notification (Open Mobile Alliance)
- Entretien Maintenance Nettoyage (French cleaning company)
- Environmental Markets Network (business environment organization)
- Equity Market Neutral (investing)
- Espace Moselle Numérique (French: Moselle Digital Space; Moselle, France)
- Europe Méditerranée Nautisme (French: Europe Mediterranean Yachting)
- European Migration Network (est. 2003)
- European Motor News (UK)
- Eligible Master Netting Agreement (finance)
- Entraide Médicale Nord Africaine (French: Medical Mutual North African)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Fujitsu's Analysis System Fujitsu's SignalAdviser-SI analysis system was developed based on the know-how the company has accumulated in designing computers, in order to address the problem of electromagnetic noise that is produced as the speed of electrical signals traveling over printed circuit boards increases.
Ibrahim pointed out that the accidental trapping of dolphins in fishing nets is the most dangerous threat to their lives, in addition to the lack of food, the hunting of dolphins for commercial purposes and electromagnetic noise pollution.
Because of the electromagnetic noise in the shop, the system has to ensure that the right frequency is used to get the transmission through the noise, ensure the transmission has been received by the computer, and that instantaneous feedback is given to the operator.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20070830/AQTH127) Specifically designed for mobile and stationary platforms where electromagnetic noise impairs reception, the Quellan QNx220 actively cancels interference by inverting and electronically subtracting emulated local noise signals from the receiver input signal.
GE says great care is taken in the design of Weldstar to minimize the impact of electromagnetic noise.
Integrated power control functions eliminate the problem of electromagnetic noise, while three clock signal control modes and seven operating control modes allow power consumption to be adjusted according to the operating status of the device.
BT says that the ADSL broadband speed that can be supported on an individual line is governed by a wide range of physical factors including the length and gauge of the line from the exchange, electromagnetic noise from other lines in a cable or wiring within a customer's premises and the modems used.