Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are used widely in electric appliances and transport machinery.
What does E-CAP stand for?
E-CAP stands for Electrolytic Capacitor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E-CAP
We have 115 other meanings of E-CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Excessive-Bit Error Rate
- External Border Gateway Protocol
- e-Business on Demand (IBM)
- Engineering Bill-Of-Materials
- European Backbone Service
- Electronic Book
- Export Best Practice Guide (trade)
- Enhanced Bottom Pressure Recorder
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Electronic Cash
- Electronic Catalog System
- Exteroceptive Component of the Cuneocerebellar Tract
- Electrochemical Cell
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
for example, a Japanese aluminum electrolytic capacitors and multilayer ceramic capacitors, can't completely restore its factories until this July, and therefore Taiwanese companies of this kind, including Teapo Electronic Corp.
Reported by the company to be the world's smallest voltage regulators for use with ceramic capacitors, the S-814 and S-817 series are also capable of operating tantalum or electrolytic capacitors.
SDK) has decided to expand its capacity to produce high-purity aluminum foils for electrolytic capacitors at Sakai Plant, increasing aluminum refining capacity, modifying rolling processes, and installing additional annealing facilities by the end of 2013.