Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are used widely in electric appliances and transport machinery.
What does ELCO stand for?
ELCO stands for Electrolytic Capacitor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ELCO
We have 1 other meaning of ELCO in our Acronym Attic
- Evangelical Lutheran Conference and Ministerium (Altoona, PA)
- Extended Layer Construction Method (engineering)
- Evangelical Lutheran Coalition for Mission in Appalachia (Indiana, PA)
- Early Learning Coalition of Marion County (Florida)
- East London and the City Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Entry Level Countryside Management Scheme (UK)
- Early Opening Local Census Office
- Eastern Lebanon County (school district, Pennsylvania)
- Ecological Life and Culture Organization (Japan)
- El Camino
- Employees Life Company (Mutual)
- Enseignement des Langues et Cultures d'Origine (French: Teaching of Languages and Cultures of Origin)
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in Oldenburg (Germany)
- Equipment Leasing Corporation of America (industrial equipment; est. 1986; Bala Cynwyd, PA)
- Early Learning Coalition of Orange County (Florida)
- East Lancashire Centre of Excellence (UK)
- Estuary, Lake and Coastal Ocean Model
- Electricity Consumers Resource Council (est. 1976)
- Evangelical Lutheran Congregation Of New Guinea
- Enforcement Liaison Community Officer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
for example, a Japanese aluminum electrolytic capacitors and multilayer ceramic capacitors, can't completely restore its factories until this July, and therefore Taiwanese companies of this kind, including Teapo Electronic Corp.
Reported by the company to be the world's smallest voltage regulators for use with ceramic capacitors, the S-814 and S-817 series are also capable of operating tantalum or electrolytic capacitors.
SDK) has decided to expand its capacity to produce high-purity aluminum foils for electrolytic capacitors at Sakai Plant, increasing aluminum refining capacity, modifying rolling processes, and installing additional annealing facilities by the end of 2013.