Early SMT emigrants from HASL adapted gold as surface finish - particularly electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG) and immersion gold (ImAu).
What does ENIG stand for?
ENIG stands for Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold (printed circuit board manufacturing process)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ENIG
We have 1 other meaning of ENIG in our Acronym Attic
- Extremist Nutbag in Charge
- European Network of Information Centres - National Academic Recognition Information Centres
- Exxon Nuclear Idaho Company, Inc.
- European Network of Information Centres for the Performing Arts
- Engineering Integrated Database
- European Network of Indicators Designers (Switzerland)
- Escola Náutica Infante Don Henriques (Portugal)
- Endogenous Negative Inotropic Factor
- Enfoques Integrales para la Familia (Spanish; Mexican domestic violence association)
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de Gabès (French: National Engineering School of Gabes; Gabes, Tunisia)
- Engine for the Neutralizing of Information by the Generation of Miasmic Alphabets
- Environment for Notation utilizing Intelligent Graphic Music Algorithms (Finale Music Notation software)
- English National Ice Hockey League
- École Nationale d'Ingénieurs de l'Horticulture et du Paysage (French: National Engineering School of Horticulture and Landscape)
- Engineering Network International, Inc. (various locations)
- European Network of Immunology Institutes
- Expanding Nonprofit Inclusiveness Initiative (Denver Foundation; Denver, CO)
- École Nationale d'Industrie Laitière (French: National School of the Dairy Industry)
- Entertainment Network India Limited
- European Network on Independent Living
Samples in periodicals archive:
Electroless nickel immersion gold has been around for some time and also has no impact at ICT related to fixture contact.
5, attached to electroless nickel immersion gold (ENIG) at the package interface.