In a patient treated concomitantly with electrohydraulic lithotripsy, significant retroperitoneal hemorrhage developed and the patient required a blood transfusion.
What does EHL stand for?
EHL stands for Electrohydraulic Lithotripsy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHL
We have 51 other meanings of EHL in our Acronym Attic
- Eskisehir Hayvanlari Koruma Dernegi (Turkish)
- Elly Heuss Knapp Gymnasium
- Einheitliche Hoehere Kommunikationsprotokolle (Telekom Germany)
- Elly-Heuss-Knapp Schule (German: Elly-Heuss-Knapp School)
- Eastern Hockey League
- Eastern Holdings, Ltd. (Singapore)
- École à l'Hôpital du Loiret (French: Hospital School of Loiret; Loiret, France)
- Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne (Swiss hotel school)
- Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, Switzerland (French: Lausanne Hotel School; Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Elastohydrodynamic Lubrication
- Electronic Help Line
- Emergency Help Line
- English Home Language (South Africa; education)
- Entente des Hôpitaux Luxembourgeois (French: Luxembourg Hospitals Agreement)
- Equal Housing Lender
- Erste Hilfe Lehrgang (German: First Aid Course)
- Esso Higlands Limited (Exxon Mobil Corporation)
- Euro Hockey League
- Exploring Humanitarian Law
- Extensor Hallucis Longus (muscle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For stents with a high stone burden, the use of a combination of percutaneous nephrolithotripsy, extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy, ureteroscopy, electrohydraulic lithotripsy, laser lithotripsy and percutaneous chemolysis may be necessary, with clearance rates of up to 100% being achieved.