SVAB Hydraulik AB produces complete electrohydraulic control systems for industrial vehicles, from standard systems down to small scale and/or customer-specific special systems.
What does EHC stand for?
EHC stands for Electrohydraulic Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHC
We have 92 other meanings of EHC in our Acronym Attic
- Eastside Heritage Center (Washington)
- École Hubert Curien (French: Hubert Curien School)
- Edge Hill College (UK)
- Effective Health Care (various organizations)
- Eishockeyclub (German)
- Elections Have Consequences
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Electrically Heated Catalyst
- Electricity Holding Company (Oman)
- Electrified Hardware Consultant
- Electrolytic Hard Chrome
- Elmhurst Hospital Center (New York City)
- Élysées Hotel Consultant (French: Elysees Hotel Consultant; Paris, France)
- Emergency Health Centre (various locations)
- Emergency Hormonal Contraceptive
- Emergency Housing Consortium (San Jose, California)
- Emirates Heritage Club (United Arab Emirates)
- Emo Hate Club
- Emory and Henry College
- Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HK), a leading non-state owned hydraulic roof support manufacturer in PRC, announced the signing of a joint venture agreement with Marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH ("Marco") to manufacture electrohydraulic control systems ("EHCS").
It involves electronics and electrohydraulic controls from the end tower.
Electrohydraulic controls in the seat armrests will be introduced this year, requiring no leaning, and low lever forces which need only wrist movement to fully control.
To meet the need for accurate roll position control in calender and mill applications, two options are offered, including the standard and ultra electrohydraulic control systems.