The E-Separation technology group includes electro-deionization, electrodialysis, capacitive deionization, reverse electrodialysis, electrodialysis reversal.
What does EDR stand for?
EDR stands for Electrodialysis Reversal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDR
We have 180 other meanings of EDR in our Acronym Attic
- Earthquake Data Report(s) (USGS)
- ECG-Derived Respiration
- École de Rugby (French rugby school)
- Economic and Demographic Research
- Economic Data Report (various organizations)
- Economic Demonstrated Resources (geological resources)
- Economic Development Representative (various organizations)
- Effective Downwind Report
- Efficient Data Representation
- Election Day Registration
Samples in periodicals archive:
GE also provides technologies and services for water reuse and desalination including fillers and membranes and chemicals for seawater and brackish water; electrodialysis reversal technology for the recovery and reuse of saline water; reverse osmosis desalination systems; and build-own-operate service offerings.