The technology is faster, less intrusive and less painful than traditional treatments like excision, electrodesiccation and cryosurgery.
What does EDN stand for?
EDN stands for Electrodesiccation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EDN
We have 40 other meanings of EDN in our Acronym Attic
- Entity Data Model XML
- Expeditionary Depot Maintenance
- E-Pulse Discrimination Number
- Earth Day Network
- Ecology Design Novation (Hong Kong)
- Economic Daily News (est. 1967; China)
- Economic Design Network (various locations)
- Éditions de l'Encyclopédie des Nuisances (French: Editions of the Encyclopedia of Nuisances)
- Ednatol (explosive)
- Electrical Design News (periodical)
- Electronic Distribution Network (eCommerce)
- Embarcadero Developer Network
- Emergency Data Network
- Enterprise Data Network
- Enterprise Development Network (Australia)
- Entrepreneurs with Disabilities Network (Canada)
- Environmental Defense Network (Illinois)
- Eosinophil-Derived Neurotoxin
- European Dancehouse Network (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his opinion, high-utility niches include any patient seeking minimized scarring and who doesn't want surgery, electrodesiccation and curettage (EDC) failure, partially infiltrative/partially superficial BCC, multifocal temporal BCC, and large and/or ill-defined facial SCC in situ.
The best treatment consists of complete excision (shave biopsy may be sufficient) and/or electrodesiccation and curettage.
Another surgical option is curettage and electrodesiccation.
I have had electrodesiccation treatment a few times and use aloe vera gel.
Ceilley said he prefers to use imiquimod prior to Mohs surgery, in conjuctionconjunetion with aggressive curettage and electrodesiccation.
8) Chemotherapy and electrodesiccation have been tried, but their role is limited.