Magnesium is at the extreme active end of the electrochemical series.
What does ECS stand for?
ECS stands for Electrochemical Series
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECS
We have 608 other meanings of ECS in our Acronym Attic
- Egyptian Commercial Service (Egyptian Ministry of Trade and Industry)
- Elastic Container Service (Amazon)
- Elder Care Specialist
- Elective Caesarean Section (also seen as ELCS; obstetrics)
- Elective Cosmetic Surgery
- Electrabel Customer Solution
- Electrical Charging System
- Electrical Contracting Services (various locations)
- Electrical Control System
- Electro-Chemical Sensor
- Electrochemical Society
- Electroconvulsive Shock
- Electronic Cash Systems, Inc.
- Electronic Certification System (various organizations)
- Electronic Chart System
- Electronic Charting Systems
- Electronic Claim Submission (insurance)
- Electronic Clearing System
- Electronic Cloaking System (Full Metal Panic! reference; Japanese animation)
- Electronic Combat Squadron
Samples in periodicals archive:
See Table 1 for a short version of the electrochemical series.