[FIGURE 10 OMITTED] [FIGURE 11 OMITTED] Electrochemical Cell Discharge Characteristics Solid-state electrochemical cells with the configuration K (anode)/(PVA + KCI)/([I.
What does E-CELL stand for?
E-CELL stands for Electrochemical Cell
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of E-CELL in our Acronym Attic
- Excitation-Contraction Coupling
- Elderly Patients with Chronic Atrial Fibrillation
- Electrolytic Capacitor
- Energy Capacitor (Mobile Suit Gundam)
- E-Client Application Status (Canadian immigration online service)
- Eastern Catholic Alliance of Schools for Excellence (various locations)
- Enterprise Computer-Aided Software Engineering
- Electronic Cash
- Electronic Catalog System
- Exteroceptive Component of the Cuneocerebellar Tract
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
- Enhancing Care for Hospitalized Older Adults with Memory Problems (National Institute on Aging clinical trial)
- Electronic Client Health and Result Monitoring System
- Electronic Check-Up to Go (college drinking intervention)
- Enhanced Cell Identification (wireless communications)
- Electronic Cigaretes
- Enterprise-Corporate Information Management
- e-COGNOS Knowledge Management Infrastructure
- Ethanol and Corn Oil
- Expeditionary Counterinsurgency (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Newcastle University spin-out business Clarizon has spent six years developing its electrochemical cell technology that generates ozone which dissolves in water and kills harmful bacteria and removes dangerous chemicals like pesticides before the gas evaporates.
Brief reviews deal with the general methodology of the field, major groups of solid electrolytes and mixed ionic-electronic conductors, and selected applications for electrochemical cells.
Electricity from sewage Engineers at Oregon State University have made a significant advance toward producing electricity from sewage, by the use of new coatings on the anodes of microbial electrochemical cells that increased the electricity production about 20 times, reports Science Daily.
IAEA experts in May revisited the site the Jaber Ibn Hayan Multipurpose Research Laboratory in Tehran only to find out that the electrochemical cell had been "removed" from the unit used in the experiments, according to the report.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] The experimental mode with electrochemical cell is as follows: 1.