That is changing with the Electroactive Polymer Artificial Muscle (EPAM) actuator technology from Artificial Muscle, Inc.
What does EPAM stand for?
EPAM stands for Electroactive Polymer Artificial Muscle (robotics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPAM
We have 16 other meanings of EPAM in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Parameterized Atomic Java (computer science)
- El Paso Adventist Junior Academy (El Paso, Texas)
- Échanger pour Apprendre en Ligne (French: Online Learning Exchange)
- Elevated Privileges Application Launcher (Microsoft)
- Empresa Pública das Águas Livres (Portugal)
- Enhanced Pressure Acid Leach (mining technology)
- Enterprise Privacy Authorization Language (IBM)
- European Pallet Association
- Ex-Pierceys Adventure League
- Equine Partnerships for Authenticity, Learning and Awareness (Hayward, WI)
- Electron Proton Alpha Monitor
- Electronic Pilot Activity and Alertness Monitor (aviation)
- Elementary Perceiver And Memorizer (learning system)
- Escuela Profesional de Automovilismo Melgar (Guatemala)
- Every Person A Missionary
- Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Device
- Escola Profissional E Artística da Marinha Grande (Portuguese: Professional School of Arts at Marinha Grande)
- Empresa de Pesquisa Agropecuaria de Minas Gerais (Brazil)
- East Pakistan Awami Muslim League (political party; Pakistan)
- Energy Planning and Management Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technique called electroactive polymer artificial muscle (EPAM) uses a combination of electrode leads and silicon polymers that could be used to develop synthetic muscles to control other parts of the body.