The team is from the Electro-Optics Center (EOC) Materials Division at Penn State.
What does EOC stand for?
EOC stands for Electro-Optics Center (Freeport, PA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EOC
We have 166 other meanings of EOC in our Acronym Attic
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Economic Opportunity Council
- Economic Outlook Conference (various locations)
- Economic Outpatient Care
- Economy of Communion (charitable initiative for businesses)
- Edge of Coverage (satellite communications)
- Education Outreach Committee (various locations)
- Educational Opportunity Center
- Educational Options Center (Riverside, CA, USA)
- Electro-Optic Controller (Nortel)
- Electronics Operations Center
- Element of Cost (US DoD acquisition)
- Element Operations Center
- Element Owners Club (Honda enthusiasts group)
- Elementary Operations Committee
- Embedded Operations Channel
- Embedded Overhead Channel (Alcatel)
- Emergency Obstetric Care (maternal mortality)
- Emergency Operating Center
- Emergency Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
CTC Team members in Western Pennsylvania include Enterprise Ventures Corporation (EVC), Catalyst Connection, DSN Innovation, Dynacom, Penn State Electro-Optics Center, and Gautier Steel.
As part of the program, Crystal IS will partner with the Army Research Laboratory in Adelphi, MD as well as the Electro-Optics Center (EOC) at Penn State University.
Lumera Corporation (NASDAQ:LMRA), an emerging leader in the field of nanotechnology, announced today that it had signed a contract with the Pennsylvania State University Electro-Optics Center for development of polymer based electro-optic modulators for the detection of terahertz radiation, that is, passive radiation ranging from 30Ghz to 10THz.
Lehrfeld was previously Vice President and General Manager of the Mahwah, NJ-based Electro-Optics Center, a specialty manufacturer of electro-optical imaging systems and components, and successively a business unit of the Raytheon, GM/Hughes Electronics, and Magnavox Electronic Systems companies.
When we started to look around for a new manufacturing location we knew right away that the Northpointe Technology Center, directly between the new IUP school and the new Electro-Optics Center, is the perfect location," said Jim Andersen, Sabeus Federal Systems' general manager.
The NAVSEA contract, which was finalized in September, comes on the heels of two previous US Navy development contracts valued at approximately $400,000 and awarded to Sabeus earlier this year by Penn State Applied Research Laboratory's Electro-Optics Center in Kittanning, PA.
The SNS was developed and is being produced by the Hughes Mahwah Electro-Optics Center.