For late night joggers Elise Co's Puddlejumper jacket could become a must-have item, as it contains electro-luminescent panels which glow in the rain.
What does ELP stand for?
ELP stands for Electro-Luminescent Panel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELP
We have 165 other meanings of ELP in our Acronym Attic
- E-Learning Project
- Early Life Performance
- Earth Leakage Protection
- École Lacanienne de Psychanalyse (French: Lacanian School of Psychoanalysis)
- Édition de Logiciels Professionnels (French software company)
- Education Law Project (various locations)
- El Paso, TX, USA - El Paso International Airport (Airport Code)
- Electric Light Post (architecture & engineering)
- Electric Lubrication Pump
- Electrical Lineworker Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are making electro-luminescent panels, on screen presses, that light up in several colors.