The new Miata's chassis will also underpin Alfa Romeo's new roadster, which suggests that Alfa parent Fiat's Multiair electro-hydraulic valve actuation technology is also likely to be offered.
What does EHVA stand for?
EHVA stands for Electro-Hydraulic Valve Actuation (diesel engines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHVA
- Enduro des Hautes Vosges (French motorbike club)
- Equine Herpes Virus
- Evangelical Heritage Version (Bible translation)
- Extermely High Voltage
- Extra High Voltage
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-1
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-2
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-4
- Equine Herpes Virus 1
- Educatieve Hogeschool van Amsterdam (teacher/educator training in Amsterdam)
- Evergreen Healthy Vegetarian Association (Los Altos, CA)
- Extra High-Voltage Alternating Current
- East Hants Volunteer Bureau (Petersfield, Hampshire; UK)
- Eye Health Vision Centers (Massachusetts and Rhode Island)
- Enemy High Value Individual
- Extremely High Volume Posting (Internet forum slang)
- Electro-optic High Voltage Sensor
- Enhanced High Voltage Structure
- Electrically Heated Window
- Employee Health and Wellness
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROTORK electric and electro-hydraulic valve actuation and control technologies have been specified for a major petroleum storage tank farm expansion project at Fujairah in the UAE.