The new Miata's chassis will also underpin Alfa Romeo's new roadster, which suggests that Alfa parent Fiat's Multiair electro-hydraulic valve actuation technology is also likely to be offered.
What does EHV stand for?
EHV stands for Electro-Hydraulic Valve
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHV
We have 11 other meanings of EHV in our Acronym Attic
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
- Gesetz Über Elektronische Handelsregister und Genossenschaftsregister Sowie Das Unternehmensregister (German: Law on Electronic Commercial Register and Cooperative Register as well as the Business Register)
- Education in Human Values
- Electric Hybrid Vehicle
- Enduro des Hautes Vosges (French motorbike club)
- Equine Herpes Virus
- Evangelical Heritage Version (Bible translation)
- Extermely High Voltage
- Extra High Voltage
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-1
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-2
- Equine Herpes Virus Type-4
- Equine Herpes Virus 1
- Educatieve Hogeschool van Amsterdam (teacher/educator training in Amsterdam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ROTORK electric and electro-hydraulic valve actuation and control technologies have been specified for a major petroleum storage tank farm expansion project at Fujairah in the UAE.
One of the most notable developments in the first category is what's said to be the world's first fully variable hydraulic vale control system, a camactuated, electro-hydraulic valve train system that Schaeffler Group worked on with Fiat.
The power train features Fiat's electro-hydraulic valve management MultiAir system.
The MultiAir offers new electro-hydraulic valve control system which makes it possible to reduce consumption levels and polluting emissions.