A dedicated electro-hydraulic umbilical from the platform will control the actuator while an integral valve manifold system on the actuator itself will enable local diver operation.
What does EHU stand for?
EHU stands for Electro-Hydraulic Umbilical
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EHU
We have 9 other meanings of EHU in our Acronym Attic
- Emacs Hyper Text System (computing)
- Environmental Health and Trading Standards (UK)
- Evaporative Heat Transfer System
- Egg Harbor Township Street Hockey Association (Long Island, New York)
- Enhanced Hand-held Terminal Unit
- Expanded Hand-Held Terminal Unit
- Electrically Heated Three Way Catalyst
- Euroopan Hiili- ja Teräsyhteisö (Finnish: European Coal and Steel Community)
- Egg Harbor Township Youth Organization (Egg Harbor Township, NJ)
- Electric Hook-Up (camping and caravaning)
- Elk Hunting Unit (Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources)
- Emergency Housing Unit
- Environmental Health Unit (Victoria, Australia)
- European Humanities University (Lithuania)
- Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (Leioa Biscay, Spain)
- Euskara Hezkuntza Unibertsitatea (Basque: University of the Basque Country; Spain)
- Enhanced Heads Up Display
- Environmental Horticulture and Urban Forestry
- East Hampton Union Free School District
- European Hypercard User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
New electro-hydraulic umbilicals will be provided through DUCO (a wholly owned CSO subsidiary based in Newcastle) to support the control system.