On top of that you get emergency brake assist, electronic stability programme, electronic brakeforce distribution and electro-hydraulic power-assisted steering.
What does EHPAS stand for?
EHPAS stands for Electro-Hydraulic Power-Assisted Steering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Employee Health Programs and Activities
- Enhanced Hurricane Protection Area (Florida)
- Environment and Health Protection Administration (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Erhardt Hand Preference Assessment
- European Heat Pump Association
- European Heat Pumps Association
- European Herbal Practitioners Association
- Exoskeletons for Human Performance Augmentation (US DARPA program)
- Extended Hours Pharmacy Association (Australia)
- Établissement d'Hébergement pour Personnes Agées Dépendantes (French: Accommodation Facility for Dependent Elderly)
- European Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (est. 1999)
- Embedded High Performance Computing
- Environmental Health Policy Committee
- East Harlem Partnership for Cancer Awareness (est. 1999)
- Eccentric High Pressure Centrifugal Comminution (JTG Consultants Pty, Ltd.)
- Employers Health Purchasing Corporation of Ohio
- East Hampshire Primary Care Trust (UK)
- Ethiopian Horticulture Producers and Exporters Association (faciliation of exported vegetation; est. 2002)
- Estimated Hepatic Plasma Flow (hepatology)
- European Health Policy Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Excellent driving aids include emergency brake assist, electronic stability programme, electronic brakeforce distribution and electro-hydraulic power-assisted steering.